Adding an expiration date to your offer gives you more control over how long your members will have access to your products. Learn how to add an expiration date to your offers.
In this article:
Adding an Offer Expiration Date
To Add an Expiration Date to your Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Offer you wish to limit or create a new Offer.
- Navigate to the Limit Offers card.
- Select Add an expiration date
- Select an expiration Date and Time from the calendar dropdown.
- Click Apply.
Redirecting Expired Offers to a Custom Landing Page
Once your Offer has expired, your members will then be redirected to a separate page when attempting to access the products from their expired offers. When setting up your Offer Expiration date, you will also be prompted to choose between a basic 404 page and a custom Landing Page.
To redirect Expired Offers to a Custom Landing Page:
- In the Limit Offers card, click the dropdown menu labeled When Date is reached, go to.
- From inside the dropdown, you will have the option to choose between the Expired Page that Kajabi has provided or a custom Landing Page.
- If selecting Landing Page, you will then be prompted to choose which landing page you would like your members redirected to in the dropdown labeled Select a Landing Page.
- Once you have made your selection, click Save in the top right corner of the page.