Learn to create a Coaching Program on Kajabi to sell and schedule coaching sessions with your customers.
In this article:
- What is a Coaching Product?
- How does the Coaching Product work?
- How to Create a Coaching Product on Kajabi
- Manage Your Coaching Product
- Third-Party Scheduling and Meeting Resources
What is a Coaching Product?
A Coaching Program allows you to reach your customers in an engaging, interactive setting.
Coaching Programs can:
- Help your customers absorb your content,
- Support a sense of connection to your brand and business,
- Reach your customers at a personal level.
With the Coaching Product on Kajabi, you can build, manage, and develop your very own coaching program!
How does the Coaching Product work?
The Coaching Product is built to leverage Kajabi's Scheduler and Built-in Live Video to help you schedule and meet with your coaching clients!
However, you can still use third-party scheduling tools like Calendly, Acuity, or Google Calendar and Meeting tools like Zoom or Google Meet to complete your coaching sessions with your customers if you prefer.
When a customer purchases the Offer connected to your Coaching Program they will be redirected to their Library page to access their Coaching Product. From their Coaching Product, they can schedule their sessions and access the agenda and resources for each coaching session.
How to Create a Coaching Product on Kajabi
Create a Coaching Program and schedule sessions with your clients from your Kajabi account.
To get started:
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Coaching:
Then, to begin creating your Coaching Product:
- Click + New Coaching Program or Get Started to create your Coaching Program.
- Select Single session or Package.
- Complete the prompt to include:
- Title of the program
- Coach name (optional)
- Description of the program
- Click Continue:
After creating the details of your Coaching Product, customize your program's scheduling preference and appearance:
- Then, select your scheduling preference:
- Select the Location:
- Built-in live video
- Custom (enter a custom location)
- Select the Session Duration for every session in the Program.
- Click Continue.
- Then, customize your program's appearance by selecting the following:
- Primary Color: buttons and icons
- Secondary color: section background
- Thumbnail image
- Click Continue.
- Lastly, set up your pricing for your Coaching Program with an Offer. Learn more about Offers on Kajabi.
- Then, click Save and Finish:
Customize your session details
After creating the Program, customize your Sessions for your client(s) to join.
To customize your session:
- From the Coaching tab, select the title of your newly created Coaching Program.
- Click Package outline or Session template.
- Then, begin editing your session by selecting the title of the Session:
Within each session you can:
- Customize the title of your Session,
- Include a Session Description,
- List your agenda items for the Session,
- Include any resources you wish to share during the Session.
After creating and customizing your Coaching Program, you can connect your newly created Coaching Product to an Offer (if you skipped this step in the initial creation process) to begin selling your program to your customers.
Manage Your Coaching Product
After setting up your Coaching Program, you can manage, update, and review your Coaching Product from the Coaching tab.
Schedule your session(s) with your client(s), update your Program details, access the Offer(s) connected to your Coaching Product, review Client(s) status, create new sessions, and update existing sessions:
Update your Program Details:
- Program details
- Thumbnail Image
The thumbnail image will display in your customer's library of products.
- Thumbnail Image
- Scheduling details
Customize how your clients can schedule your sessions. Connect the Kajabi Scheduler, your Calendly account, add custom links, or set up manual bookings.
- Page customization
Brand your page by selecting the primary and accent colors to complete the look and feel of your Product page.
- Page Upsell
Control whether or not a coaching product upsell button will appear after your client completes the session. This is a great way to upsell and advertise your Offers to existing Coaching clients.
View the list of Offer(s) that include your Coaching Product and quickly jump into the Offer Editor to update or review your Offer Details.
View your list of Clients and schedule their sessions, review their progress, their notes, and contact details:
Click the name of each Client to Schedule their session(s), add notes, upload session recordings, add specific agenda items, and mark a coaching session as complete.
Third-Party Scheduling and Meeting Resources
Don't want to use the native Kajabi scheduling tool and built-in live video? You can still use a third-party application for scheduling and meeting with your clients like Calendly and Zoom!
Click into the resources listed below to learn how to create and use these popular scheduling and meeting apps.
Meeting (Video Conference, Chat, Webinar, etc.)
And that’s how you can create a Coaching Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!