Kajabi Support Agents may request a screenshot from you to gain a better understanding of the issues you are experiencing on Kajabi. In this guide, we will provide resources on how you can take a screenshot and send it to Support.
In this article:
How to take a screenshot
Depending on the device you use (e.g., Windows, Mac, iPhone), you will have different options for taking a screenshot.
You can take a screenshot on Windows computers by using the Snipping Tool app included by default with Windows.
Learn how to use the Snipping Tool app here.
When you capture a snip, it's automatically copied to the Snipping Tool window where you can make changes, save, and share.
To save your snip from the Snipping Tool Window:
- After you capture a snip, select the Save Snip button.
- In the Save As box, type a file name, location, and type, and then select Save.
You can take a screenshot while using a Mac (Apple) computer by using the Screenshot app which is included on Mac.
Learn how to use the Screenshot app here.
By default, screenshots save to your desktop with the name ”Screen Shot [date] at [time].png.”
With an iPhone:
When using an iPhone you can take a screenshot with ease.
Learn to take a screenshot with an iPhone here.
To find your saved screenshots on your phone:
- Open Photos
- Then go to Albums > Media Types > Screenshots.
How to send your screenshot to Kajabi Support
If you are speaking with a Kajabi Support Agent on a live chat:
- Click the paperclip icon in the message text box to open your file browser:
- Locate the screenshot you want to send in your file browser, then double click that image to upload it to the Live Chat conversation. The screenshot will now be attached to the Live Chat conversation and can be sent to the Support Agent.
When sending an email to Kajabi Support, you can add your screenshot an attachment to your email.
It is important to note that each email provider has its own file size limit for attachments. We recommend performing a quick search to determine the file size limit for your email provider.
If your screenshot file size is too large, you can upload it to a cloud storage software (e.g., Google Drive, OneDrive) and share the link in the email body.
And that’s how you can send Kajabi Support a screenshot! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!