Learn how to redirect your Podcast off of Kajabi to another hosting provider.
Kajabi uses a 301 redirect to tell your subscribers and Podcast listings that your Podcast has moved to a new RSS feed. Your feed address is referenced by websites, newsfeed readers, podcatchers (such as iTunes podcast directory), and apps.
Redirecting your Podcast off of Kajabi means that Kajabi will no longer host your Podcast, and any future updates must be made through your new Podcast provider.
This also means that any updates you make to your Podcast on Kajabi after implementing the redirect will not take effect, and must be executed through your new Podcast provider.
If applicable, we recommend changing any links in your Kajabi hosted websites, landing pages, and emails to reflect the new Podcast destination.
We recommend that you leave a redirect in place for 2-3 weeks to ensure your listings and subscribers have moved to your new provider.
Do not place a 301 redirect with your new Podcast hosting provider.
Redirecting your Podcast
To redirect your Podcast off of Kajabi:
- Open the Products tab from your dashboard.
- Click Podcasts.
- Select the Podcast you wish to redirect.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Migrate your podcast section.
- Click the Configure Migration Settings toggle On.
- Insert your new URL into the URL Redirect field. Be sure to double check that you've entered the correct URL.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
And that’s how you can redirect your Podcast! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!