If you are working hard on building out your website, you may not be ready for everyone to see your site until it's finished. For this scenario, "unpublish" or hide your site until you're ready for it to go live. In order to let your users know the site is still being worked on you can display a temporary "Coming Soon!" message using a Landing Page.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a new landing page
- Step 2. Customize your new landing page
- Step 3. Set the landing page as your homepage
- What will my site visitors see?
Step 1. Create a new landing page
Create a Coming Soon Landing Page with Kajabi Pages (try generating the Streamlined Coming Soon template!)
- From the Dashboard select the Website tab.
- Select Page Builder.
- Select add + New Page:
Step 2. Customize your new landing page
With the Streamlined Coming Soon Page template available with Kajabi Pages customize your page by:
- Uploading a background image,
- Displaying your unique message with the Text Block,
- And attach a Form to grow your list as you prepare to launch your site.
Step 3. Set the landing page as your homepage
- From your Dashboard select Settings.
- Select Site Details.
- Scroll down to the Homepage section and change the selection to Show a Landing Page.
- Select your "Coming Soon!" Landing Page and click Save: