Kajabi Analytics offers essential data to help you run your online business. Integrate with Google Analytics to get even more data, such as: where your traffic is coming in from, where they are located, their online behavior, conversions, and much more.
In this article:
To connect Google Analytics
Find and copy your Google Analytics Tracking ID:
- Go to your Google Analytics dashboard: analytics.google.com
- Grab the Tracking ID from Google Analytics by clicking Admin, Tracking Info then Tracking Code. The ID will be in the top Left Corner.
- Copy the ID to your clipboard and then head over to the Kajabi Dashboard.
Input the number into Kajabi's Google Analytics connector.
- From the dashboard, click the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click on the Third-Party Integrations tab.
- Scroll down and find the Google Analytics tool and click the toggle On.
- Once you have switched it On insert your Tracking ID Number.
- Click Save.
Access additional support guides for Google Analytics for those with advanced knowledge of cross-domain tracking and UTM Parameters.
- Read Google's Support Guide for details on using Google Tag Manager for cross-domain tracking.
- Read Google's Guide on How to Deploy Google Analytics with Tag Manager for more details.
- After obtaining your Tag Manager code, track purchases by inputting it into the Checkout Settings of your Kajabi account.
- Input your Tag Manager code to your site's page scripts.
- With the Kajabi Pro plan, learn to access the code editor of your site to add your Tag Manager code to specific pages.