Kajabi Analytics offers essential data to help you run your online business. Integrate with Google Analytics to get even more data, such as: where your traffic is coming in from, where they are located, their online behavior, conversions, and much more.
In this article:
Connect Google Analytics
Step 1. Enable the universal analytics tracking ID
To connect Google Analytics to Kajabi, you will need to enable the universal analytics tracking ID in your Google Analytics account:
- Go to your Google Analytics dashboard: analytics.google.com
- Navigate to the lower left corner and click Admin.
- Create a property and click Show advanced options.
- Toggle on the Create a Universal Analytics property option.
- Finish creating your property and exit the create a property page.
Step 2. Copy your Google Analytics Tracking ID:
- Navigate to the left sidebar.
- Click the dropdown list arrow directly below the Create Property button to expand the list.
- Select the name of your created property.
- Then, open the Tracking Info tab.
- Click Tracking Code.
- Copy the Tracking ID from the top left corner:
Step 3. Paste your tracking ID into Kajabi's Google Analytics connector
- Navigate back to your Kajabi Dashboard.
- Open the Settings tab in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on the Third-Party Integrations tab.
- Scroll down and find the Google Analytics tool and click the toggle On.
- Once you have switched it On insert your Tracking ID Number.
- Click Save.
Access additional support guides for Google Analytics for those with advanced knowledge of cross-domain tracking and UTM Parameters.
- Read Google's Support Guide for details on using Google Tag Manager for cross-domain tracking.
- Read Google's Guide on How to Deploy Google Analytics with Tag Manager for more details.
- After obtaining your Tag Manager code, track purchases by inputting it into the Checkout Settings of your Kajabi account.
- Input your Tag Manager code to your site's page scripts.
- With the Kajabi Pro plan, learn to access the code editor of your site to add your Tag Manager code to specific pages.