Kajabi Analytics is used to track traffic within Kajabi. You can integrate with Google Analytics to track further information like where your traffic is coming in from, where they are located, their online behavior, conversions, and much more.
In this article:
To connect Google Analytics:
- Grab the Tracking ID from Google Analytics.
- Then from your Dashboard in Kajabi, click the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click on the Third-Party Integrations tab.
- Scroll down and find the Google Analytics tool and click the toggle On.
- Once you have switched it On insert your Tracking ID Number.
- Click Save.
Access additional support guides for Google Analytics for those with advanced knowledge of cross-domain tracking and UTM Parameters.
- Read Google's Support Guide for details on using Google Tag Manager for cross-domain tracking.
- Read Google's Guide on How to Deploy Google Analytics with Tag Manager for more details.
- After obtaining your Tag Manager code, track purchases by inputting it into the Checkout Settings of your Kajabi account.
- Input your Tag Manager code to your site's page scripts.
- With the Kajabi Pro plan, learn to access the code editor of your site to add your Tag Manager code to specific pages.