Learn to send a receipt to individual customers or automatically send a receipt after every successful purchase processed with Stripe.
In this article:
- Manually send a receipt or copy of an invoice to your customer
- Set up Stripe to automatically send a receipt to your Customer
Manually send a receipt or copy of an invoice to your customer:
- Search a customer's email or find their Stripe profile in the customer tab.
- Scroll down to their invoice heading and click on an invoice.
- Click Send receipt:
Automatically send a Receipt to your Customer in Stripe:
- Log into your Stripe account.
- Select Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click Emails.
- Toggle on Successful payments.
- Click Save to apply:
Learn more about email receipts in Stripe.