Learn to embed a Chat widget onto your site with ManyChat as a tool to communicate with your website visitors.
In this article:
Open two tabs in your browser to easily navigate between your Kajabi account and ManyChat.
Step 1. Set up ManyChat
To set up ManyChat and get the embed code:
- Open an account with ManyChat.
- Connect ManyChat to your Facebook Page. More information here!
- Click Growth Tools in the sidebar.
- Navigate to the top right corner and click + New Growth Tool.
- Select Customer Chat.
- Configure each setting and customize how you want the embed to look on your site. Learn more about setting up your Customer Chat Growth Tool with ManyChat.
- Authorize your site's URL with
www.if they are not already authorized.
- Navigate back to your Kajabi account.
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Site Details.
- Scroll down to the Page Scripts section.
<head>section of every page on your site.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Step 3. Enter the URLs
The last step is to add the URLs where you'd like the widget to display:
- Navigate back to ManyChat.
- Enter your exact
https://www.yourdomain.comURL into the Only show on these pages field.
- Save the flow.
- Open your Kajabi website to preview the widget:
And that's how to add a ManyChat Widget to your website! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!