Learn to add your Event to a Landing Page to promote your Event through your site.
In this article:
Adding an Event to your Page
To add an Event to a page built with the legacy theme, Premier:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Locate the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Event.
- Your newly created Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Select your Event.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Event Section
Learn more about Events in Kajabi for details.
Select your Event
To add your Event to your page, you must first create an Event in the Marketing tab.
Learn to Create an Event in Kajabi for details.
Title & Description
Customize the messaging for your Event by editing the Title and Description.
Customize your Date Format and choose to hide or show:
- Choose to show or hide your Countdown Timer by checking or unchecking Show Countdown Timer.
- Change the language of your countdown values (i.e., Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds).
- Choose to create a Countdown Action to perform your specific action after the countdown expires (based on your Event date and time occurs).
If you choose to Use After Countdown Action select your At Countdown End:
- Go to a Landing Page
- Go to a Checkout Page
- Download a File
- Go to a URL
Customize the appearance of your entire Section.
Change the appearance of your Countdown if you choose to display the timer in your Section.
Background Image & Overlay
Choose to display a background image with an image overlay to create a visual effect.
Customize the Section Colors
Override the default Background Color, Text Color, Number Color to better fit your brand.
Customize the Spacing of your Event Section:
- Extra Small
- Full Height
If you choose to enable Full Height, your Background will behave as a Hero Image with a dynamic image.
Learn more about how to use the Hero Image for details.
The Event Offset feature will delay the start of the Event by whatever amount of time you specify in the settings.
For instance, if you set the Event Offset for 3 minutes on an Event that starts at 10 am, the Countdown Timer will be set to end at 10:03 am.
This can allow registrants of your Event to join the Event before the Event officially begins as indicated by the timer.
Essentially, Event Offset is a grace period to allow registrants to join the event.
Call to Action
Include a Call to Action to your Event Section to encourage your site visitors to act on your Event.
Customize the Text on your button, the action your button will trigger when clicked, and the appearance and behavior of your Call to Action.
Learn to use a Call to Action with Premier.
The Time Reveal Settings reveal your Call to Action (CTA) button in the Event Section after a specified amount of time (Offset) after your Event occurs.
To set up a Time Reveal for your CTA button in the Event Block:
- Enter your Offset value
- Specify the Offset Time Period in seconds, minutes, hours, or days
- Select an Event