The Analytics dashboard contains the analytics tracked on your site, including Net Revenue, Subscription Metrics, Opt-ins, Page Views, Offers Sold, and more! Knowing your analytics and conversion rates can help you better understand your customers and prospective customers and evaluate the health of your business.
In this article:
How to access your Analytics dashboard
- Open the Analytics tab from your main Kajabi dashboard.
- View recent transactions and overview analytics, or click View on the tile for the specific analytic you'd like to review:
In the Analytics dashboard, you can view:
- Number of Purchases over the past 30 days.
- Net Revenue of the past 30 days.
- All Time Net Revenue.
Recent Activity Sidebar
View recent activity on your account in real-time, including charges, billed subscriptions, and refunds:
The following reports are available in your Analytics dashboard:
- Net Revenue - How much money you are earning each day minus any refunds or discounts.
- Subscription Metrics - Evaluate the health of your business by analyzing recurring revenue, revenue per user, and churn.
- Opt-ins - Track submissions to your forms and specific landing pages.
- Page Views - Identify your most visited landing pages and website pages.
- Product Progress - Track the progress your customers are making in each Product.
- Offers Sold - View all Offers purchased on your site in a given timeframe.
- Affiliates - View Affiliate commissions and Offer purchases attributed to your Affiliates:
And that’s how you can view your Analytics! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!