The Analytics Dashboard contains the Analytics tracked on your site including Net Revenue, Subscription Metrics, Opt-ins, Page Views, Offers Sold, and more! Knowing your analytics and the conversion rates can help you better understand your market and evaluate the health of your business.
In this article:
How to access your analytics dashboard
- Open the Analytics tab from your Dashboard.
- View the recent transactions and brief overview analytics or click View for the specific Analytic you are interested in reviewing:
In the Analytics Dashboard, you can view:
- The number of Purchases you've had over the past 30 days.
- The Net Revenue of the past 30 days.
- The All Time Net Revenue.
Recent Activity Sidebar
See in real-time the recent activity on your account including charges, billed subscriptions, and refunds.
- Net Revenue - How much money you are earning each day minus any refunds or discounts.
- Subscription Metrics - Evaluate the health of your business by analyzing recurring revenue, revenue per user, and churn.
- Opt-ins - Track submissions to your forms and specific landing pages.
- Page Views - Breakdown your most visited landing pages and website pages.
- Product Progress - Track the progress your Members are making in each Product.
- Offers Sold - View all Offers purchased on your site in a given timeframe.
- Affiliates - View Affiliate commissions and Offer purchases attributed to your Affiliates.