Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. Follow this guide to learn how to create and connect Facebook Pixel to Kajabi and how to use the integration!
In this Article:
Connecting your existing Facebook Pixel ID to Kajabi
To connect your Pixel to Kajabi if you already have a Facebook Pixel ID number:
- Sign in to your Facebook Pixel Events Manager Page from the link below:
- Inside your Events Manager Page, your ID will be at the top left of the page under the name of your Pixel Account. Copy your Pixel ID number to your clipboard.
- Go to your Kajabi dashboard and click on Settings.
- Click into Third-Party Integrations and scroll down to Facebook Pixel.
- Toggle Facebook Pixel to ON and then paste your ID into the box labeled Pixel ID.
Creating a Facebook Pixel
If you haven't yet created a Facebook Pixel, follow this guide to learn how to create an ad and connect to Kajabi!
- Login to your Facebook account. On the Homepage, navigate to your User Menu Dropdown and click Advertising on Facebook.
- Click Create an Ad.
- Open the Ads Manager Menu and click Pixel under the Measure and Report section.
- Click Create a Pixel, edit the pixel name if you wish, then click Continue.
- Customize your Pixel Name and click Continue.
Connecting your Facebook Pixel to your Kajabi Site:
- Choose Add Code Using a Partner Integration.
- Navigate to Kajabi, continue through the pages, and copy the pixel ID number.
- From the Kajabi Dashboard, click into Settings.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Scroll down to Facebook Pixel and click the toggle to On.
- When the text box appears, enter your unique Pixel Id, then click Save.
- In the Facebook Pixel Dashboard, enter your Website Url and click Continue.
Testing your Pixel
- Go to your Facebook Pixel Events Manager Page.
- Click Test Events in Events Manager.
- From here, test the different Events on your Site you would like to track via Facebook Pixel. The actions made in your site will then be displayed in your Events Manager after testing:
In Facebook Pixel, Events are any action made on a site such as Page Views, Completes a Registration (Form), or Makes a Purchase.
In your ads reporting dashboard, the Events you will be able to track are as followed:
Views your content
Performs a search on your page
Adds an item to their cart
Adds an item to their wish list
Initiates a checkout
Adds their payment information
Makes a purchase
Is counted as a lead
Completes a registration