To build content into your Product to include a video, assessment, links, body of text, and/or downloadable files you will need to create a Post. Learn to create a new Post in your Product.
In this article:
Adding a new Product Post
Build your content into your Product with Product Posts.
To add or create a new Post within your Product
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- There, select the Product you want to edit.
- Click + Add Content next to the Category title.
- Then, select Add Post.
- Title your Post (Remember, your Post title can be updated later).
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Click into your new Product Post to build your content into your new post.
Looking to reorder your Posts and Categories? Learn more
Building your Product Post
Edit your Product Post Details to communicate your content to your Members:
- Title your Product Post.
- Assign your Product Post to your desired Category.
- Include a description or additional content to the Body of your Product Post.
Unfamiliar with Posts and Categories? Click here to learn more!
Select the media you wish to attach to your Product Post.
Choose to attach either a:
- None - Build your content into the Product Post Body
Utilize the Downloads section to upload downloadable documents and resources that your customers can take with them.
Learn to add downloadable files to your Product Post for more details.
Downloads can include any downloadable resource from:
- Slide decks,
- to Handouts.
Automations are powerful tools that use when/then/if logic to help you streamline processes within your site and automate basic actions to help you scale your business.
Learn more about Automations in Product Posts.
Change the visibility of your Post:
- Published to make your Product Post visible to your Members (customers).
- Draft to keep the Product Post unpublished and invisible to your Members until you are ready to Publish.
Upload a thumbnail image that will appear to your customers when they are viewing the Product.
Your member's comments in the Post of a Product can be configured to be visible, hidden, or locked. Learn to manage comments in the Post of your Product.