To import your content in your Product that includes a video, assessment, links, body of text, and/or downloadable files you will need to create a Post. Learn to create a new Post in your Product.
In this article:
To add or create a new Post within your Product
- From the Dashboard, click Products.
- There, select the Product you want to edit.
- Click the
+next to the Category title and select Add Post.
- Your post will generate at the bottom of the category.
- Then, select your new Post to edit.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes:
Building your Product Post
Select the media you wish to attach to your Product Post. Choose to attach either a:
- or Assessment
Edit your Product Post Details to communicate your content to your Members:
- Title your Product Post
- Assign your Product Post to your desired Category.
- Include a description or additional content to the Body of your Product Post.
Automations are powerful tools that use when/then/if logic to help you streamline processes within your site and automate basic actions to help you scale your business.
Learn more about Automations in Product Posts.
Change the visibility of your Post:
- Published to make your Product Post visible to your Members (customers).
- Draft to keep the Product Post unpublished and invisible to your Members until you are ready to Publish.
Upload a thumbnail image that will appear to your customers when they are viewing the Product.
Utilize the Downloads section to upload downloadable documents and resources that your customers can take with them.
Learn to add downloadable files to your Product Post for more details.
Downloads can include any downloadable resource from:
- Audio files,
- Slide decks,
- to Handouts.
Learn to rename your Downloadable Files.
Your member's comments in the Post of a Product can be configured to be visible, hidden, or locked. Learn to manage comments in the Post of your Product.