Learn to sell anything from coaching calls to physical classes with Kajabi by creating Ghost Offers.
In this article:
What is a Ghost Offer?
In Kajabi, a Ghost Offer is an Offer without a Product attached.
This is ideal for people who sell anything from coaching hours, paid consultations, to physical classes, and events that are looking to charge for all services in one platform.
Follow this guide to learn how to set up a Ghost Offer in Kajabi.
Step 1. Creating a ghost offer
- Click on the Offers tab under Products from your Kajabi Dashboard.
- Select Add New Offer.
- Enter a Title for your Ghost Offer.
- Remove the Product from the Product field. Be sure your Offer is not connected to a Product.
- Then, enter your Price and click Save (note: you can edit your price further within the Offer builder).
- Use Automations that include easy and clear steps for those who have purchased your Ghost Offer.
Step 2. Customizing your ghost offer
At Kajabi we have a mission to empower you by providing you with the tools you need to succeed online.
This is why Kajabi strives to provide you with the freedom and the flexibility to sell both digital and physical services to your audience.
Here are a few tips and tricks to design your Ghost Offer to create a seamless purchasing experience for your customers by:
- Editing the Checkout Page to prevent the account creation page;
- Sending your Members to a custom Thank You Page to avoid an empty Library page.
Edit checkout page
Although Kajabi can help you sell both physical and digital services with Offers the checkout process is originally designed for digital products and requires login credentials.
To avoid the account creation screen, edit your Checkout Page to include the login fields in the checkout form:
This will allow your customers to enter their password directly from the checkout page and will prevent them from seeing the account creation page.
Learn to collect name and password in the checkout page for details.
Send your member to a custom thank you page
Another necessary step in creating your Ghost Offer is changing the Thank You Page.
By default, your customers are redirected to the Library Page after purchasing an Offer. In this case, we want to avoid customers arriving at an empty Library page (since new customers purchasing a Ghost Offer will not have a digital product attached).
Learn to send your members to a custom thank you page built with Kajabi Pages by editing the After Purchase settings in your Ghost Offer.