Learn how to view your audio stats to measure how your audio performs on your Blog Posts and Course Lessons.
In this article:
- Access your audio stats in a Course Lesson
- Access your audio stats in a Blog Post
- Defining your audio stats
Access your audio stats in a Course Lesson
Measure the performance of audio assets uploaded to your Course Product(s) to gain a better understanding of your customers and their engagement with your audio content.
To view your stats for an audio asset uploaded to a Course Lesson:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click into your Course Product and select the Lesson with your uploaded audio asset.
- Open the Audio Actions dropdown.
- Select Audio Stats:
Access your audio stats in a Blog Post
Measure the performance of your audio content in your Blog Post(s) to gain a better understanding of your blog visitors and their engagement with your audio content.
To view your stats for an audio asset uploaded to a Blog Post:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, click the Blog tab.
- Select the Blog Post with your uploaded audio asset.
- Click Audio Actions in the media card.
- Then, select Audio Stats:
Defining your audio stats
After opening your Audio Stats, you will see three main sections: summary stats, the engagement graph, and information for individual sessions.
These three sections can help you better understand how your visitors engage with your audio.
The data can be used to improve your audio content, how your content is displayed on the page, and the page context surrounding the audio in order to boost your play rate and engagement.
And that's how you can view your audio stats! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!