In this article:
- Updating customer information
- Customer settings
- Customer billing information
- Customer purchase history
- Customer details
Updating customer information
Your Customers can update their information including email preferences, contact information, billing information, Tax ID, and password by logging into their account to access their customer settings.
How your customers can access their customer settings:
- After logging in, they must click into their Avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select Settings from the dropdown.
- Here they can edit their information:
Defining the customer settings
- Full Name
- Tax ID
- Time Zone
- Notification Preferences
- Upload and change their Avatar image (i.e., User Menu Icon)
Your Customers can edit their information displayed in a Legacy Community Product:
- Social usernames
Your Customer can also update their Password from their Settings.
Customer billing information
- View and update their Credit Card Information
- View or cancel their Active Subscriptions if enabled:
Read How to Enable Customer Subscription Cancellations for more details.
Customer purchase history
Your Customer can view all the Offers they have purchased and the Products they have been granted access to.
They can also view and download their receipts:
Customer profile details
The Customer Details contain your Customers' information including:
- Tax ID
- External user id for third-party integrations
- Custom Fields
Read How to Edit Your Contact's Information for details.
Can my customers update their details on their own?
Absolutely! Your customers can update their contact information in their Account Information settings.
And that’s how your customers can update their information!
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!