An audio file can be uploaded to a Product Post, allowing your members to listen to or download the audio content.
How to upload an Audio File that is not Downloadable
In this article:
Upload an audio file to a Product Post
- From the Dashboard, click Products.
- Edit an existing Product or create a new one.
- Click into a Post.
- Upload your mp3 to the downloads section.
- Save and preview:
Add a post audio player to a Product Post
If you have selected the Premier Product Theme for your Product, add an Audio Player to your Posts.
If you include an mp3 file as a downloadable file, your audio file will display in the audio player.
To add an audio player to your Premier Product Theme:
- Return to your Product and click Customize.
- Navigate to the Post section in the editor by clicking the drop-down in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Post Body from the sidebar.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Post Body editor in the sidebar.
- Click + Add Content.
- Select Post Audio Player.
- Be sure to click Save to keep and apply your changes: