Learn where and how your Customers can update their payment information so you can guide them through the process or simply send your Customers the link to this tutorial.
Update the card on file
For your Customers to update their credit card on file they will need to first log into their account on your site.
- After logging in, click on the Customer Avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right corner of the page.
…next to their card information.
- Select Replace.
- Complete the replace card prompt.
- Then, click Update to apply and keep their changes:
Learn How Your Customer Can Edit Their Information for more details.
After your Customer updates their credit card information, the next payment will charge their new card.
No further steps are required to maintain Product Progress or continue their payments after they update their card.
And that’s how your Customers can update their credit card information! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!