Learn where and how your customers can update their payment information so you can guide them through the process or simply send your customers the link to this tutorial.
Update the card on file
For your Customers to update their credit card on file they will need to first log into their account on your site.
- After logging in, click on the Customer Avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Update next to the currently listed credit card.
- Complete the prompt to enter the updated card information.
- Then, click Update Card to apply and keep the changes:
Learn how your customer can edit their information.
After your customer updates their credit card information, the next payment will charge their new card.
No further steps are required to maintain Product Progress or continue their payments after they update their card.
And that’s how your customers can update their credit card information! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!