Don't want your page indexed? Learn to hide your landing page from search engines.
Hide your landing pages from search indexes
Hide your landing pages from search indexes with the SEO and Sharing settings available in your standalone landing pages.
To hide your landing pages from search indexes:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Locate the landing page you wish to hide from search engines.
- Click the
- Click Edit Details from the dropdown.
- Scroll to the SEO and Sharing settings.
- Disable the Show page from search engines setting.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
This setting is only available in your standalone landing pages and cannot be applied to your standard website pages.