Don't want your page indexed? Learn to hide your landing page from search engines.
Hide your landing pages from search indexes
Hide your landing pages from search indexes with the SEO and Sharing settings available in your landing page editor.
To hide your landing pages from search indexes:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Pages and then select the Landing pages tab.
- Locate the landing page you wish to hide from search engines.
- Click the
- Select Edit Details from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the SEO and social sharing settings.
- Click to toggle off the Show page in search results setting.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
This setting is only available in your standalone landing pages and cannot be applied to your standard website pages.
And that’s how you can hide a page from search engines! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!