Learn to customize your Page Title, the backend of the Page URL address, and configure the SEO and Sharing for the Page.
In this article:
Configure Your Page details
- Open the Website tab from your dashboard.
- Select Pages.
- Click the
…to the side of the Page Title and click Edit Details.
- Here you can change the Page title, URL, edit SEO and Sharing settings:
Landing Page Details
The Title of your Page will be displayed in the tab of your viewer's web browser. Edit the Title of your Page in the Title text box.
Modify the location of your page by configuring the backend of your Page URL. Copy your Page URL directly from your Page Details and begin sharing your Page.
Adjust the visibility of your Page from Published and Draft.
- Published is viewable and accessible to visitors with access to the Page URL.
- Draft is not viewable and inaccessible to visitors regardless of their access to the Page URL. This is a great way to prepare for the launch of your site, new products in a sales page, and more.
SEO and Sharing
The SEO and Sharing settings share information about your Page when posted on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We recommend configuring your SEO and Sharing Settings to fit your brand, but if you choose to leave these fields blank, your SEO and Sharing settings will fall back to your site defaults set up in your SEO settings for your site.
- Page Title: Choose a clear title without branding or mentioning the domain itself. This Title will display when shared on social networks. The recommended length is between 60-70 characters long.
- Page description: Include a clear description, at least two sentences long. The recommended length is between 150-160 characters long.
- Hide page from search engines: Enabling this will disallow search engines from showing this page in their results or following any links on the page.
- Page Image: Upload an Image to be displayed when sharing your Page on social networks. The recommended dimensions for this image is 1280x720 px.