Learn to add Text to your page with the Premier Template to communicate with your visitors, market your content, and describe your value.
In this article:
Adding a Text Section
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Locate the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Open the page editor for your page. Learn more
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Text to Preview.
- Click Add to generate the section to your page:
Customizing your Text Section
In the Text Box of the Editor, you have the ability to customize multiple features of your Text content.
Access your Text source code to embed or enter code scripts:
Customize your Text appearance by adjusting the Format settings:
- Select your chosen Heading Size to change the font size of your highlighted text.
- Select your Inline setting to change the Text Appearance (e.g., Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript, Code).
- Select your desired Blocks to adjust the appearance of your highlighted text (e.g., Paragraph, Blockquote, Div).
- Select your text alignment for your highlighted text (e.g., left, center, right, justified):
Customize the appearance of your highlighted text by making it bold, italicized, or strikethrough:
Highlight sections of your Text or your entire Text to customize its color:
Include a horizontal line in your Text content to break up your Text:
Create ordered and unordered lists with your Text:
Adjust the indentation of your Text:
Insert/Edit a link in your Text to create interactive, clickable Text:
Creating hyperlinked Text prompts you to enter:
- The full URL of the page you wish to lead to (i.e., https://kajabi.com/).
- The text to display indicating the hyperlink.
- The title of your link.
- The Target (e.g., New Window: open as a new window in your user's browser, or None: to replace the current window).
Maximize and Minimize the Text Box to easily edit your Text:
Customize the appearance of your Text Section by customizing the:
- Background and Text Color
- Text Alignment
Call to Action
Add a Call to Action (CTA) to encourage your site visitors to take action based on your Text content.
Click Add Call To Action to create and edit your CTA button.
Learn to use the Call to Action with Premier for more details.
And that's how to add Text to your Premier page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!