Countdown timers are a great way to make your contacts aware of an event and create a sense of urgency around joining. Learn to add and customize a countdown timer to your email.
In this article:
To add a countdown section:
- In the sidebar, select Add Content.
- From the list, select Countdown.
- Your newly created Countdown section will generate at the bottom of the section.
- In the sidebar editor, select an event from the Select Your Event dropdown menu to display the Countdown Timer.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Treat your Countdown Timer in an Email Broadcast as you would an image when customizing its look and feel. Read How to Optimize Your Images in Your Email Broadcast for details.
Customize the countdown timer
- Customize the style of the countdown timer to Round, Square, Pill, and Plain.
- Customize the Accent Color to match your color scheme.
- Customize the text color.
- Change the Alignment from Left, Center, or Right.
The countdown timer in an email broadcast does not support transparent or opaque colors and will not function properly if the RGBA color format is used. Select an accent, text, and background color from the color wheel in the editor, with an RGB color code, or a Hex color code to customize your countdown colors.