Countdown Timers are a great way to make your contacts aware of an event and create a sense of urgency around joining. Learn to add and customize a countdown timer in your email.
In this article:
Add a countdown section
- In the sidebar, select Add Content.
- From the list, select Countdown.
- Your newly created Countdown section will generate at the bottom of the section.
- In the sidebar editor, select an event from the Select Your Event dropdown menu to display the Countdown Timer.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize the countdown timer
- Customize the style of the countdown timer to Round, Square, Pill, or Plain.
- Customize the Accent Color to match your color scheme.
- Customize the text color.
- Change the Alignment to Left, Center, or Right:
Need to change the date and time that your Countdown is based on?
If your event date has passed you will need to create and connect a new Event to your Countdown.
However, if the date and time of the event has not passed click Edit your events from the Countdown timer sidebar to update your event date and time.
And that's how to add and customize a Countdown Timer in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!