Learn to add a Features Section to your landing pages built with the legacy theme, Premier.
In this article:
- What is a Features Section?
- Adding a Features Section
- Customizing your Features Section
- Customizing your Feature Blocks
What is a Features Section?
The Features Section is a great way to showcase the extraordinary qualities of your brand, product, or services.
Adding a Features Section:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- From the list, select Features.
- Your newly created Features Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Features Section
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above your Blog Posts.
Customize the appearance of your Features Section:
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Text Alignment
- Add more Feature Blocks
Customizing your Feature Blocks
Click your Feature Blocks to edit.
- Uploading a New File
- Selecting a Recent File
Customize the width of the Image within the Block by entering a value (e.g., 10px or 10) into the Image Width field.
Heading and Text
Customize the messaging displayed in your Feature Block.
Select an Image Action to trigger an action after the image is clicked (Leave blank if you wish to disable Image Action).
The Image Action can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And lead to a section of the page
Choose to Open the action in a New Window
Customize the Call to Action
Choose to show a Call to Action (CTA) in your Feature Block and customize the text, CTA Action, and appearance.
Learn to use a Call to Action with Premier.
The Time Reveal Settings reveal your Call to Action (CTA) button in the Feature Block after a specified amount of time (Offset) after an Event occurs.
To set up a Time Reveal for your CTA button in the Feature Block:
- Select an Event
- Enter your Offset value
- Specify the Offset Time Period in seconds, minutes, hours, or days