Learn how to connect to a third-party payment gateway with Kajabi if Stripe or PayPal is unavailable in your region/country.
In this article:
- Step 1. Find payment gateway
- Step 2. Connect the payment gateway with a third-party checkout platform
- Step 3. Connect to your Kajabi offers using webhook URLs or Zapier triggers
Step 1. Find payment gateway
- First, you will need to locate which payment gateways are available in your region/country. To view a list of the supported payment gateways in your area, use our Payment Gateway by Region guide:
- Next, from the list of payment gateways in your country/region, you will need to research which payment gateways can integrate with a third-party platform to then connect with Zapier or have the option for an activation webhook URL.
- Example: Direct Payment Online (DPO) is a South African Payment Gateway that can integrate with Magento (similar to Stripe with Kajabi). Magento can be connected with your Kajabi Offers Using Webhook URL's or through a Zapier Automation.
Once you have determined the Payment Gateway you wish to use, you are ready to connect through a Webhook URL or Zapier.
Step 2. Connect the payment gateway with a third-party checkout platform
In Kajabi, the Payment Gateways Stripe and Paypal work hand-in-hand with our checkout page. If Stripe and Paypal are not available in your area, you will have to use a third party checkout cart as well.
Finding the best checkout cart to payment processor combination for your business will take some research, but to help get you on the right path, here are a few examples:
Step 3. Connect to your Kajabi offers using webhook URLs or Zapier triggers
Now that your payment gateway is connected with a third-party platform, it's time to connect the Checkout app with your Kajabi product using an Activation Webhook URL.
If your third-party does not have Webhook integration, you can create a trigger through Zapier.