Learn to use a Call to Action in your emails to encourage your contacts to open a separate page, purchase an offer, and more!
In this article:
Add a button
Add a button to your email to redirect your recipients:
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- From the list, select Button.
- Your newly created Button will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your button
In a Button section, configure the width of the section, the text displayed on the button, and select the button action. Customize the appearance of the button by changing the color, width, style, size, and border-radius.
Input the text you would like shown on the Button.
- Choose between a Landing page, Check out Page, URL, or Download a file.
Button and Text Color
- Customize your CTA button color and text colors.
- Choose between a solid color button or an outline.
- Customize the thickness of the border of the outlined button.
- Customize the Border Radius from square to round edges.
- Choose to align the CTA from the left, center, or the right side.