Learn to use a Call to Action (CTA) Button in your emails to encourage your contacts to open a separate page, purchase an Offer, and more!
In this article:
Add a button
Add a button to your email to redirect your recipients:
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- From the list, select Button.
- Your newly created Button will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your button
In a Button section, configure the width of the section, the text displayed on the Button, and select the Button Action. Customize the appearance of the Button by changing the color, width, style, size, and border radius.
Input the text you would like shown on the Button.
- Choose between a Landing page, Check out Page, URL, or Download a file.
Button and Text Color
- Customize your CTA button color and text colors.
- Choose between a solid color button or an outline.
- Customize the thickness of the border of the outlined button.
- Customize the Border Radius from square to round edges.
Your button in an Email Campaign may vary in appearance when viewed on different email clients. For example, when viewed on Outlook, the Border Radius will not be reflected and your button will be displayed in full width.
- Choose to align the CTA from the left, center, or the right side.
Looking to reorder your custom Blocks in your Email? Click here to learn more.
And that's how to add and customize your Button in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!