Learn to cancel any applicable future payments and remove access to the Product(s) included with your customer's subscription.
Keep in mind that deleting a Product or Offer will not cancel your Customer's Subscription, whereas canceling the subscription will end future payments. Learn to cancel your Customer's Subscription.
In this article:
Cancel payments and access
End your customer's subscription and remove access to the Product(s) included with the Offer for multiple payment Offers and recurring subscription Offers.
Canceling payments from the Purchase Information page on Kajabi will end the subscription for payments processed through both Stripe and PayPal.
To cancel payments and access:
- Open the Contacts tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Customer from your contact list.
- Click View More next to the Total Offers in the Contact Preview.
- Click More Info for the Offer you wish to cancel for your customer.
- Open the More Actions menu (
- Click Cancel Payments.
- Select the date to cancel payments and access:
- End of the Current Billing Period.
- On a Custom Date.
- Cancel Now.
- Then, click Cancel Payments to confirm:
Cancel directly in Stripe
Learn to cancel your customer's subscription from your Stripe account.
To cancel a customer subscription in Stripe:
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Search the email address of your customer and open their Stripe profile.
- Locate the Subscriptions section.
- Click the three dots next to the subscription and select Cancel subscription:
Cancel a subscription with PayPal
Learn how your customers can cancel their subscription from their PayPal account.
To communicate to Kajabi that a Subscription has been canceled, your customer must manually cancel the subscription they paid for with PayPal in their PayPal account.
How your customer cancels their subscription on PayPal:
- Your customer must log in to their PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement they want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm their wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments:
And that’s how to cancel your customer's subscription! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!