Learn to view and export detailed payment information about every purchase made on your site.
In this article:
The Payments Overview allows you to view metrics and charts that provide insight into the performance of your sales. It also shows recent transaction activity, as well as notifications that might require you to take action, such as failed payments or important notices about your Kajabi Payments integration.
From this page, you can click through to each of the following detailed payment pages:
- Transactions page
- Subscriptions page
- Multiple Payments page
- Payouts are only available through Kajabi Payments. Learn more about Kajabi Payments.
Performance Metric Definitions
- Transactions: the total count of all successful payments made via one-time purchases, subscriptions, and multiple payment types.
- Subscriptions: the total number of new paying subscription purchases
- Multiple Payments: the total number of new multiple payment purchases
- The percentage shown on each panel will change depending on the selected date range dropdown.
- This allows you to filter by dates and give you an idea of how your business has performed over the given time periods
Date Range Filter Definitions
|Dropdown Menu Option||Definition||Compared to Period||Example|
|Day over day||starts and ends at the current date||Yesterday||
Today’s successful transactions compared to yesterday
ex: May 1 2022 compared to May 2, 2022
|Week to date||starts at the beginning of the current calendar week (Sunday) and ends at the current date||The week before the current calendar week (Sunday - Saturday) to date||
The weekly comparison depends on the day of the week
ex: April 24-25 2022 compared to May 1, 2022 - May 2, 2022,
ex: April 24-29 2022 compared to May 1, 2022 - May 6, 2022,
|Month to date||starts at the beginning of the current calendar month and ends at the current date||The month before the current calendar month to date||
The monthly comparison depends on the day of the month.
ex: April 1 - 15 2022 compared to May 1, 2022 - May 15, 2022,
|Year to date||the period of time beginning on the first day of the current calendar year up to the current date||The year before the current calendar year to date||
The yearly comparison depends on the day of the month.
ex: January 1, 2021, to May 1, 2021, compared to January 1, to May 1, 2022
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!