Learn to view and export detailed payment information about every purchase made on your site.
In this article:
View payments overview
View your Payments Overview to efficiently manage and analyze your payments. In your Payments Overview, you can review the Transactions, Subscriptions, and Multi-payments based on your filtered time frame.
To access your Payments Overview:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Payments:
This page will provide a line-by-line report of every transaction associated with the account (Note: This does not include free purchases).
Click into each transaction to view contact information and view the Purchase Information Page for each transaction.
It is important to note that if PayPal processed a failed payment, the badge will not display on the transactions page. A failed badge will only appear if a payment failure is processed through Stripe.
Search Payments by:
- Customer name
Looking to filter your search further? Use the Filters button to narrow your search down by specifics!
Your search can be filtered by payment type, status, date, and more:
Review your Subscriptions page to view a record of all of your subscription purchases. View more details about each Subscription, cancel payments, pause subscriptions by clicking through your Subscriptions page.
Review your Mult-payment page to help you view a record of all the multiple payment purchases associated with an account.
Click through your Multiple Payments page to view more details and cancel future payments associated with the multiple payment purchase.
Export payments data
Export detailed reports of your Transactions, Subscriptions, and Multiple Payments.
Your exported file will reflect the same data displayed on Kajabi: Payment ID, Payment Amount, Payment Type, customer name, customer email, Offer Title, Payment Provider, and Payment Created At Timestamp.
To export your payments data as a CSV file:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Open Transactions, Subscriptions, or Multi-payments.
- If on the Transactions page, select the
…button for More Actions.
- Click Export Transactions.
- Exporting Transactions will allow you to select your exported date range.
- Press Export to finish:
Your exported list will be emailed to the email address associated with your Kajabi account from Kajabi Support.
Download your exported report
Download the CSV from your email inbox:
- Log into your email associated with your Kajabi account.
- Your exported list will be attached to an email from Kajabi Support with the Subject Line (e.g., Payments export process completed).
- Open the email to access and download your CSV file:
Your CSV file containing your Transactions data will include the following information:
- the Payment ID, Payment Amount,
- Payment Type,
- Customer ID,
- Customer Name,
- Customer Email,
- Offer ID,
- Offer Title,
- Payment Provider (Stripe or PayPal),
- the Created At date,
- and if a Coupon was used.
And that's how to view all payments! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!