Deactivate your Member's subscription to remove access to your Products and cancel future payments for Offers with Multiple Payment and Recurring Subscription Payment Type Offers. Keep in mind, deleting a Product or Offer will not cancel your Member's Subscription. Learn to cancel your member's subscriptions.
In this article:
Deactivate Offer in Kajabi
To cancel a subscription in the Kajabi admin:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Locate the Member on the list, then click their name to pull up the Member Details page.
- Select Purchases.
- Click view on the Offer you wish to Deactivate for your Member.
- Click Deactivate in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select to Deactive Now or Set Deactivation Date to deactivate at a date in the future.
- Click Save.
- Then, choose to Cancel Subscription Now or Keep Subscription Active in Stripe/Paypal.
- Click Save to apply:
Cancel Directly in Stripe
To cancel a Member subscription in Stripe:
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Search the email address of the Member and open their Stripe profile.
- Scroll down to the Active Subscriptions section.
- Click the three dots next to the subscription and select Cancel:
Cancel a Subscription with PayPal
To communicate to Kajabi that a Subscription has been cancelled to deactivate your Member's access to your Product(s), your Member must manually cancel the subscription they paid for with PayPal in their PayPal account or simply Deactivate their Offer from your Kajabi Account.
How Your Member Cancels Their Subscription in PayPal:
- Your member must log in to their PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement they want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm their wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments: