Learn to cancel any applicable future payments and remove access to the Product(s) included with your Members subscription.
Keep in mind, deleting a Product or Offer will not cancel your Member's Subscription, whereas canceling the subscription will end future payments. Learn to cancel your Member's Subscription.
In this article:
Cancel payments and access
End your Member's subscription and remove access to the Product(s) included with the Offer for multiple payment Offers and recurring subscription Offers.
Canceling payments from the Purchase Information page on Kajabi will end the subscription for payments processed through both Stripe and PayPal.
To cancel payments and access:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Member from your contact list.
- Then, click Purchases.
- Click view on the Offer you wish to cancel for your Member.
- Navigate to the top menu of the Purchase Information page.
- Click Cancel Payments.
- Select the date to cancel payments and access:
- End of the Current Billing Period
- On a Custom Date
- Cancel Now
- Then, click Cancel Payments to confirm:
Cancel directly in Stripe
Learn to cancel your Members subscription from your Stripe account.
To cancel a Member subscription in Stripe:
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Search the email address of your Member and open their Stripe profile.
- Locate the Subscriptions section.
- Click the three dots next to the subscription and select Cancel subscription:
Cancel a subscription with PayPal
Learn how your Members can cancel their subscription from their PayPal account.
To communicate to Kajabi that a Subscription has been canceled to deactivate your Member's access to your Product(s), your Member must manually cancel the subscription they paid for with PayPal in their PayPal account or simply Deactivate their Offer from your Kajabi Account.
How your member cancels their subscription in PayPal:
- Your member must log in to their PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement they want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm their wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments: