Assessments can be used to create quizzes and surveys in your Products and Web Pages. Learn to add an Assessment to your Course Product. Keep in mind, only one Assessment can be attached to each Course Lesson.
In this article:
Course Lessons can include either a Video or an Assessment, not both. To add a Video to your Course Lesson, create a new Lesson or select an existing Lesson and add your Video. Read How to Upload Videos to Your Product Lesson for more details.
Step 1. Create an Assessment
To create an Assessment:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Choose a title, description, and if you would like Kajabi to grade the Assessment.
- Click Save to begin customizing your Assessment:
Learn to add questions to your Assessment.
Want to learn more about Assessments? Read Assessments in Kajabi for more details.
Step 2. Add your assessment to your course lesson
If you do not see your Assessment appear when attempting to attach your Assessment, you may first need to create a new Assessment or duplicate an existing Assessment to use in another Course Lesson. Read How to Duplicate Your Assessment for details.
To add an Assessment to your Course Lesson:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Course Product you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Click the Lesson you wish to add your Assessment to or create a new one.
- In the Media section select Assessment.
- In the dropdown menu, select your Assessment or create a new one.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
New Assessments can only be added to Lessons within Course Products. Quizzes can be added at the Module level. Don't see Assessments in your account? That is ok! That means you have the latest version of Kajabi, and can use Quizzes in Assessments place. Learn how to create and customize Quizzes.
And that's how to add an Assessment to your Course Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!