Learn to customize the login page for your Members.
In this article:
What is the Login page?
For your Members to access their Products in their Library page, they must first go through the Login page with their specific login credentials:
Customizing your login page
To customize the Login page:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Login.
- Click Customize to begin editing your page:
After selecting Login, you will be redirected to the Login page to edit. Here, you will find only a few actions to customize to make this step quick and easy.
The main changes you can make to your Login page include:
- Header: Choose to hide or display your Header and customize the Menu links, your logo, and include hello bar banners to share any announcements directly from the Login page. Learn more
- Login Section: Unique to the Login Page, your Login Section can be customized to include an image and used to design the button, background, and language for the Login.
- Footer: Choose to hide or display your Footer and customize its visual appearance to change the copyright, add your own social media links, and adjust the color of the Footer background. Learn more
To edit the Login section of your page, click the Login tab from the sidebar panel and you will be presented with your customizing options.