In this article:
Step 1. Test your Assessment
To send Assessment results to an external source like Google Sheets, you will first need to create an Assessment and enter test data for Zapier to collect during the testing step.
To create test data:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click the
...menu to the right of the Assessment you wish to test.
- Select the Preview icon:
In Preview mode, complete and submit your Assessment. Your completed Assessment will create results for Zapier to collect when creating your Zap.
Step 2. Create your Zap
Now that you have created test data, it is time to create your Zap with Zapier!
Create the Trigger
- In your Zapier account, click Make a Zap.
- Choose Kajabi as your trigger app.
- Select Assessment Completed as your Trigger.
- Click Continue:
- Select your Kajabi Account.
Read How to Use Zapier with Kajabi to connect your Kajabi Account.
- After connecting your Account, click Continue.
- Select your Site name and Assessment title.
- Click Continue.
- Then, click Test trigger to find data:
Zapier will test the Trigger by pulling the data created in Step 1.
- Click Continue after Zapier locates data from your Assessment test:
If you receive an error message, learn to troubleshoot Zapier.
Set up the Action
Before setting up the Action, create your Google Sheet. Learn to work with Google Sheets in Zapier.
In this example, we'll send the Customer Name, Email, and Test Grade to a Google Sheet document named Assessment Results.
- Choose Google Sheets as your Action App.
- Select Create Spreadsheet Row.
- Then, click Continue:
- Connect your Google Account and click Continue.
- Skip the Drive field.
- Select the Google Sheet title in the Spreadsheet field.
- Select the Worksheet from the dropdown. If you have not changed the worksheet name in your Google Sheet, it will be Sheet1.
After selecting the Spreadsheet and Worksheet, Zapier will pull the header titles you created in your Google Sheet. Proceed by matching each header title to the appropriate Kajabi data:
- Click Continue.
- Test your Zap by clicking Test & Continue.
Testing your Zap will send the sample data to your Google Sheet. Check your Google Sheet to ensure your Zap has been set up correctly.
Step 3. Turn on your Zap
After checking your Google Sheet, give your Zap a name and turn it on to begin sending Assessment results to your Google Sheet.
And that's how to send Assessment results to Google Sheets! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!