Video Content is one of the many vital components of your online business and giving your members the ability to download your content is a great way for them to keep your content to watch outside of your Kajabi courses. Allow your video content to be downloadable by adding a Download Video button to your Posts.
In this article:
Add your video as a downloadable file
By adding your video as a downloadable file, you give your Members the ability to download your content to watch and share your video content outside of your Kajabi courses.
To add your video as a downloadable file:
- Open the Product tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Product you would like to attach a downloadable file to.
- From the Product Outline, open the Post to attach your downloadable file.
- Inside the Post Editor, locate the Downloads section.
- Select Add Files.
- Drag and drop your downloadable material(s) or choose the files you would like to include:
Add a download video button with the Premier Product Theme
If you are using the Premier Product Theme, you can adjust your Product settings to create a download video button for your Members.
To add a download video button with Premier:
- Select Products from the Dashboard.
- Click into the product you would like to edit.
- From the product Outline dashboard, click Customize.
- Scroll over the Product Theme Image and click Customize.
- In the product editor page, click into the dropdown menu at the bottom of the sidebar Editor and select Post.
- Then click into the Post Sidebar Section.
- Then, select Add Content.
- Choose the Video Download block.
Here, you can customize the colors of the button and text.
Once you have finished customizing, click Save:
Once you have clicked save, a video download button will then appear on the right-hand side of your Post in the sidebar, underneath the Instructor Info Section.
To rearrange the content in the Post Sidebar so that the video download button is directly below the Video Player:
- Exit out of the Video Download button block editor by clicking Back.
- Then, in the Post sidebar editor, simply grab the Video Download Block by the
=icon and pull it above the Instructor block.