Learn to create a One-Time Payment Plan for customers to purchase your Offer with a single payment in order to gain access to your content, services, events, and more.
In this article:
Editing your price: One-time payment
Create a One-Time Payment Price for customers to purchase the Product(s) included with the Offer with a single purchase price (i.e., they don't have a recurring payment).
To create a one-time payment price:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Then, navigate to Offer Details and click Edit.
- Scroll to the Price Details section.
- Click the Payment Type field.
- Select One-Time Payment.
- Customize your One-Time Payment Pricing.
- Be sure to click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Customizing your one-time payment offer
With the One-Time Payment Price, your customers will be charged immediately after checkout and will be given access to all Products attached to the Offer.
Customize your One-Time Payment to specify the:
- Price - Must be $0.50 USD or greater
- Currency - Select the currency for the Offer
- Payment Method - If you have connected Kajabi Payments, Stripe and/or PayPal to Kajabi, specify the payment processor available to purchase the Offer
- Price text override - Describe the price of the Offer (optional)
After completing your Offer, edit and preview your Checkout Page. Learn more
And that's how to create a One-Time Payment Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!