Select your preferred payment method for your Offers to specify Kajabi Payments, Stripe, and/or PayPal. Integrating with either Kajabi Payments or Stripe in addition to PayPal allows you to offer multiple payment methods for your Offer(s).
How to add Kajabi Payments, Stripe, and/or PayPal as a payment option for an Offer
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- From the Offers tab, select the Offer you wish to edit.
- Select the Pricing option from the menu just below your Offer title.
- Scroll down to the Payment Providers section.
- Select the payment method you wish to use for your Offer (i.e., Kajabi Payments or Stripe, and/or PayPal).
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Kajabi Payments and Stripe share the common purpose of enabling your customers to make payments using their credit or debit cards. However, Kajabi Payments offers an added advantage by providing your customers with the flexibility to pay not only with their cards but also with alternative methods like Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Afterpay. In contrast, PayPal differs in that it exclusively facilitates payments through customers' PayPal accounts.
For example, let’s say you’ve connected all three payment options to your Kajabi account. You can then go into your Offers and choose to use either Kajabi Payments OR Stripe to accept card payments.
You can also choose to add PayPal as a payment option IN ADDITION to your card payment option.
The option to select multiple payment methods will only be available if you've connected Kajabi Payments or Stripe, and PayPal to your Kajabi account.
And that's how you can select Kajabi Payments, Stripe, and/or PayPal as a payment option for your Offers! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!