Learn about the search bar function inside your Course Products and how your customers can use it to find your Course Lessons and Modules.
In this article:
- The Course Product Search Bar
- Customizing the text shown in the Course Product Search Bar
- Can I customize search attributes and parameters?
The Course Product Search Bar
The Search Bar can be found in the header of your Course Products next to your page Menu and above your Course Lessons. It allows people to locate Lessons and Modules using search queries.
Entering words or phrases into the search bar will generate results with matching terminology from inside your content, e.g. titles, text body, etc.
Customizing the text shown in the Course Product Search Bar
To customize the text shown inside the Search Bar:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Course with the Search Bar you wish to customize.
- Click Customize.
- Hover over your Template and click Customize again to access the Course Template Builder.
- Navigate to the left sidebar editor and click Search Bar.
- From here you can edit the Search Bar placeholder Search Text, Background Color, and Text Color.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
Can I customize search attributes and parameters?
No, the attributes and parameters of the search function inside your Course Product cannot be customized at this time.
And that's how to use the Search Bar inside your Course Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!