Learn to update your settings to change the default currency used for your site.
Your default currency will be used for formatting and calculation purposes within Kajabi.
Generally, you will want to set your default currency to the currency used for the majority of your Offers.
If you wish to set different currencies for individual Offers, update the Pricing section for your Offers to specify the currency for individual Offers. Learn more
A Stripe or PayPal account must be connected to your site to update your default currency. If you have not integrated Stripe or PayPal with your Kajabi site, the Default Currency setting will not allow you to select a currency. Learn about the payment options available with Kajabi
To update the default currency used for your site:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Site Details from the Site Settings section.
- Navigate to your General settings.
- Open the Default Currency dropdown menu to select your default currency.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
And that's how to set your default currency! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!