Learn to activate Affiliate Commission to credit your Affiliate's for transactions made with their Share Links.
In this article:
- Give an affiliate commission
- Override offer percentage for individual affiliate users
- What if the offer is a subscription?
Give an affiliate commission
Activating Affiliate commission within your Offers will credit the transaction to your Affiliate users for the Offers you specify. Information about an Affiliate's commission can be found in your Affiliate Dashboard.
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the After Purchase section of the Offer edit page.
- Check the box next Give an Affiliate commission.
- Enter the percentage you are willing to offer your Affiliates when an Affiliate transaction occurs.
- Remember to click Save to keep your changes:
Override offer percentage for individual affiliate users
Looking to give a different commission percentage to specific Affiliate Users?
First, be sure to activate Affiliate Commission in your Offers to track purchases made with your Affiliates Share Links.
Then, override the percentage for specific Affiliate Users in the Affiliate Dashboard:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Affiliates.
- Click Users.
- Select or search for the Affiliate User you wish to edit.
- Locate Affiliate Percentages.
- Enter your desired Percentage override and click Allow affiliate's percentage to be overridden:
What if the offer is a subscription?
If the Offer is a Subscription, the Affiliate commission is set for the lifetime of that Member's subscription.
For example, if a Member purchases a monthly subscription Offer and pays each month, your Affiliate(s) will be credited for a monthly commission for the Member's lifetime each month the Member continues to pay.
Learn more by reading the Affiliate Report.