An Offer is the price tag to a Product. In order for a customer to purchase a Product (or to be granted access to a Product), there must first be an Offer attached. In this guide, learn how to create an offer on Kajabi.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create an Offer
- Step 2. Customize the price
- Optional: Attach an additional product
- Step 3. Customize the offer checkout page
- Step 4. Add your offer to a sales page
- Delete your Offer
Step 1. Create an Offer
First, create a new Offer to begin packaging and selling your Product(s) to your customers.
To create a new Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Offers tab.
- Click + Add New Offer in the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the prompt:
- Enter your Offer Title,
- Select the Product(s) you wish to include,
- Select your Payment type.
- Then, click Create:
Edit your Offer
With the Offer Editor, add an Internal Title to help you and your team easily identify your Offer, update the public Title for your Offer to communicate the Offer to your customers, and include a Description to display on a page with an Offer card.
If you attach an Offer card to a page on Kajabi, the Offer Description will display in the card:
Step 2. Customize the price
Now that you have created your offer, customize your pricing to the option that fits your Product best!
The pricing options for your Product in Kajabi are:
Optional: Attach an additional product
Add more Products to your Offer in the Offer Editor:
- Choose the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one from the Offers dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Included Products section.
- Add a Product.
- Choose to give access to users who have already purchased the Offer or only give new customers access:
Follow our Guide for an In-Depth tutorial on attaching Additional Products to your Offer:
Step 3. Customize the Offer Checkout Page
Design your users experience by customizing the Offer Checkout Page after
customizing the details of your Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout:
Step 4. Last but not least, add your offer to a page
First, add an Offer Section to your Page:
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit.
- Click customize to open the Editor.
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- From the list, select Offer.
- Your newly created Offer block will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Then, select the Offer you would like to display:
- In your Page, hover over the Offer block you want to edit and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select the dropdown menu under the Offer header:
Follow our Guide for an In-Depth tutorial on adding Offers to your Page:
Delete your Offer
- Open the Sales tab.
- Select the Offer you wish to permanently remove.
- Click on More Actions under the Offer title.
- In the drop-down menu, select Delete and then confirm that you would like to Delete Offer: