Learn to add an Offer to your page and encourage your visitors to purchase.
In this article:
What is an offer?
On Kajabi, an Offer is the price tag and checkout page for your Product.
For Products to be purchased or granted, they must first be connected to an Offer. With Offers, you can create multiple prices for the same Products, provide different payment plans for your Products, and bundle Products together.
To add an Offer Block to your page, you must first create an Offer in the Products tab.
Learn more about Offers in Kajabi.
Adding offer blocks
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Offer.
- Your newly created Offer Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Select your Offer from the dropdown to populate the Offer info in your Block.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your offer block
In an Offer block, you can:
- Customize the Block Width
- Select the Offer displayed
- Adjust the appearance of the Block with the Offer Block Settings
Selecting your Offer
To select an Offer from the dropdown, you must first create an Offer in your Products tab.
- In the Offer Block editor, navigate to the Offer dropdown.
- Click Edit your offers:
Learn more about Offers in Kajabi for details.
Open in New Tab
Enable this setting to trigger your action in a different tab of your user's browser.
Don't show if currently owned
Enable this setting if the Offer has already been purchased by the customer.
This is a powerful, "smart" feature that allows you to upsell and cross-sell your Offers to existing customers, but will only display them if they don't already own the offering!
Learn more about customizing your Library to upsell to existing customers.
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing the:
And that's how to add Offers to your page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!