If your email address exists in our database, you will receive a password recovery link from Kajabi Support at your email address in a few minutes.
If you receive an error message stating that your Reset Password Token is invalid, then your reset link has expired, and you will need to repeat the steps to reset your password.
Updating your password
If you're already logged into your Kajabi account and would like to update your Password to keep intruders away:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Locate the Account Settings heading.
- Select Sign In & Security.
- Update your password by choosing Change password.
- Change your password in the New password field found in the Change password popup, or trigger a password reset email by clicking "Forgot password?":
At Kajabi, we take account security seriously. That is why we have implanted Password Complexity as a security feature. Password Complexity means that a password must include at least 10 characters and use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters (e.g., !?$):
And that’s how you can reset your password! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!