Learn to embed a calendar to your custom landing pages with Calendly.
In this article:
- What is Calendly?
- Embedding your Calendar with Calendly
- Step 1: Create your Schedule and Event in Calendly
- Step 2: Copy your Calendar Embed Code
- Step 3: Embed your Calendar to your Page
What is Calendly?
Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, powerful scheduling software.
It aims to save you time, accelerate sales and improve service quality through scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and more.
If you haven't already, create a Calendly account here: https://calendly.com/pages/pricing
Can I use other scheduling software?
Simply copy and paste the embed code from your preferred scheduling widget into a custom code block on your landing page built with Kajabi.
Embedding your Calendar with Calendly
Step 1: Create your Schedule and Event in Calendly
First, create your schedule and event types in your Calendly account:
- Log into your Calendly account.
- Click + New Event Type.
- Select your Event Type.
- Customize your Event. Learn to set up your Event with Calendly.
- Ensure that your event is turned On:
Step 2: Copy your Calendar Embed Code
- Return to your Calendly Dashboard and click the Gear Icon for the Event you wish to embed on your Kajabi Page.
- Click </> Add to Website.
- Select the Widget Style for your calendar embed.
- Click Continue.
- Customize the Page Settings for your selected style and click Copy Code:
Step 3: Embed your Calendar to your Page
To embed your calendar on a Kajabi page, add a Custom Code Block to your page. Learn to add a Custom Code Block with Kajabi Pages for details.
After adding the Custom Code Block, paste your Calendar Embed Code to the Block:
- Navigate to the sidebar editor for your Custom Code Block.
- Paste the Calendly embed code in the Custom Code field.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: