Learn to embed a calendar to your pages with Calendly.
In this article:
- What is Calendly?
- Embedding your calendar with Calendly
- Step 1. Create your schedule and event in Calendly
- Step 2. Copy your calendar embed code
- Step 3. Embed your calendar to your page
What is Calendly?
Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, powerful scheduling software.
It aims to save you time, accelerate sales and improve service quality through scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and more.
If you haven't already, create a Calendly account here: https://calendly.com/pages/pricing
Can I use other scheduling software?
Simply copy and paste the embed code from your preferred scheduling widget into a custom code block on your landing page built with Kajabi.
Embedding your calendar with Calendly
Step 1. Create your schedule and event in Calendly
First, create your schedule and event types in your Calendly account:
- Log into your Calendly account.
- Click + New Event Type.
- Select your Event Type.
- Customize your Event. Learn to set up your Event with Calendly.
- Ensure that your event is turned On:
Step 2. Copy your calendar embed code
- Return to your Calendly Dashboard and click the Gear Icon for the Event you wish to embed on your Kajabi Page.
- Click </> Add to Website.
- Select the Widget Style for your calendar embed.
- Click Continue.
- Customize the Page Settings for your selected style and click Copy Code:
Step 3. Embed your calendar to your page
To embed your calendar on a page, add a Custom Code Block to your page. Learn to add a Custom Code Block for details.
After adding the Custom Code Block, paste your Calendar Embed Code to the Block:
- Navigate to the sidebar editor for your Custom Code Block.
- Paste the Calendly embed code in the Custom Code field.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: