Learn to customize your Header with the Premier theme.
In this article:
Accessing your Page Header
The Header is a critical element of your website that runs across the top of every web page on your site.
Typically, it contains your logo and site navigation. The Header is a great place to showcase your brand colors, logos, and display announcements you want all of your users to see.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- In the sidebar, click Header:
Customizing Your Page Header
Step 1. Select your Logo Type
After adding the Logo Block Type, select
Step 2. Upload your Logo
Depending on the Logo Type selected,
- Upload your Logo Image by clicking Select Image and choosing a new file or a recent file.
- Enter text in the Logo Text field.
Step 3. Customize your Logo
- Adjust your Logo Height by entering a number using the format 10px or 10. The recommended range is between 30 and 100.
Choose to Show Menu to display a link list/navigation menu in the Header of your Page.
Check to Show User Menu or uncheck to hide User Menu in the header of your page.
Including a User Menu in the Header of your custom landing page is a great way to give your Members easy access to the Products they have purchased from your site and change their Member settings.
Keep in mind, the User Menu is displayed as the user Avatar. When your page visitors click the Avatar, the dropdown User Menu opens for your Members to:
- Access the Library
- Edit and view their Member Settings
- Login/Logout from your site
Customize your User Menu language and colors to match your brand.
Display an announcement above the header of your page by checking the Show Announcement checkbox located in the sidebar editor.
Configure an Announcement link to lead to a:
- Landing Page
- Checkout Page
- Downloadable File
- URL to another page
- Two-Step Optin Popup
Configure the color for the Background and Text and adjust the Alignment of the Section.
- Inline: keep all blocks in the Header in a single row
- Stacked: change the layout to stack all blocks in the Header Section
Add Call to Action
Include a Call to Action to be displayed in the Announcement.
Learn to use a Call to Action with Premier for details.