Learn to customize your Header with the Premier Template.
In this article:
Accessing your Page Header
The Header is a critical element of your website that runs across the top of every web page on your site.
Typically, it contains your logo and site navigation. The Header is a great place to showcase your brand colors and logo, and display announcements you want all of your users to see.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- In the sidebar, click Header:
Customizing Your Page Header
Step 1. Select your Logo Type
After adding the Logo Block Type, select:
Step 2. Upload your Logo
Depending on the Logo Type selected:
- Upload your Logo Image by clicking Select Image and choosing a new file or a recent file.
- Enter text in the Logo Text field.
Step 3. Customize your Logo
- Adjust your Logo Height by entering a number using the format 10px or 10. The recommended range is between 30 and 100.
Choose to Show Menu to display a link list/navigation menu in your Page Header.
Check to Show User Menu or uncheck to hide User Menu in your Page Header.
Including a User Menu in the Header of your custom landing page is a great way to give your customers easy access to the Products they have purchased from your site and change their customer settings.
Keep in mind, the User Menu is displayed as the user's Avatar. When your page visitors click the Avatar, the dropdown User Menu opens for them to:
- Access the Library
- Edit and view their Customer Settings
- Login/Logout from your site
Customize your User Menu language and colors to match your brand.
Display an announcement above your Page Header by checking the Show Announcement checkbox located in the sidebar editor.
Configure an Announcement link to lead to a:
- Landing Page
- Checkout Page
- Downloadable File
- URL to another page
- Two Step Optin Popup
Configure the color for the Background and Text and adjust the Alignment of the Section.
- Inline: keep all blocks in the Header in a single row
- Stacked: change the layout to stack all blocks in the Header Section
Add Call to Action
Include a Call to Action to be displayed in the Announcement.
Learn to use a Call to Action with Premier for details.
And that's how to customize your Header in a Premier Page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!