Learn to add an additional site to your Kajabi account with the Pro Plan or Kajabi Access.
Additional sites under one account are available with the Pro Plan or Kajabi Access. The Pro Plan allows up to 3 different websites within your account. Check out kajabi.com/pricing for details. Kajabi Access allows for double the site allotment of your plan.
In this article:
With the Kajabi Pro Plan and Kajabi Access, create additional individual, separate websites within one Kajabi account.
Additional sites allow you to create different brands, businesses, and/or grow a completely separate list all within one account with the tools you know and love!
When creating an additional site, it is important to remember that your sites are independent of one another:
- Customers are not shared between sites.
- Customer Payment Information is not shared between sites (returning customers will have to give you their credit card information again).
- Products are not shared between sites.
- Pages are not shared between sites.
- Affiliates are not shared between sites.
- Sites cannot be moved to different Kajabi accounts.
- The Product Limit for your Kajabi Subscription Plan is shared among all sites.
Adding an additional site
Step 1. Create a new site
- Open the Account User Menu by clicking your Avatar in the top-right corner of your Dashboard.
- Select My Sites.
- Click Add site.
- After reading through the prompt, click + Create New Site:
Step 2. Add new site Info
Complete your new site info:
- Support email
- Support phone number
- Text direction
After completing each field, click Save:
Congratulations, you've now created an additional site on your Kajabi Account!
You'll be greeted with your new website and a fresh start.
And that’s how you can add a new site to your account! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!