Learn to add an additional site to your Kajabi account with the Pro Plan.
In this article:
With the Kajabi Pro Plan, create up to 3 individual, separate websites on one Kajabi account.
Additional sites allow you to create different brands, businesses, and grow a completely separate list all within one account with the tools you know and love!
When creating an additional site, it is important to remember that your sites are independent of one another:
- Members are not shared between sites;
- Member Payment Information is not shared between sites. (Returning customers will have to give you their credit card information again);
- Products are not shared between sites;
- Pages are not shared between sites;
- Affiliates are not shared between sites;
- Sites cannot be moved to different Kajabi accounts.
- And the Product Limit for your Kajabi Subscription Plan is shared among all sites.
Adding an additional site
Step 1: Create a New Site
- Open the Account User Menu in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard.
- Click My Sites.
- Select + Add New.
- After reading through the prompt, click Create New Site:
Step 2: Add New Site Info
Complete your new site info:
- Site Title
- Support email
- Support phone number
- Site Language
After completing each field, click Save:
Congratulations, you have now created an additional site on your Kajabi Account! Here, you will be greeted with your new website and a fresh start.