Learn to change the page displayed when your Users view the root of your site. When visitors enter or search your domain, change your settings to display the Theme Index, the Login page, a custom Landing Page, or your Store.
To Change Your Homepage
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Site Details.
- Scroll down to the Homepage header and open the dropdown menu.
- Select the Page you want to be displayed when your visitors view the root of your site.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Selecting Your Page
- Show a Landing Page to direct your visitors to a custom Landing Page created in the Pages tab. This is how you can change your Homepage to a custom Homepage. Read How to Create a Custom Homepage for more details. This is our highest recommendation for setting up your site.
- Show the Library - users will be prompted to sign in to direct your visitors to your Login page customized under your Design tab.
- Show the Theme Index to direct your visitors to the Homepage found under your Design tab. While this is still an option in your account, we do not recommend using the Theme Index fr your homepage. Using a Landing Page offers the most customization and personalization for your site homepage.
- Show the Store to direct your visitors to your Store customized under the Design tab.