Learn to customize your Checkout Page to best suit your brand and create a fluid and consistent user experience when purchasing your Offer.
In this article:
Accessing the checkout page editor
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout to open your checkout page editor:
Checkout editor features
- Edit the Offer title displayed.
- Customize the Checkout description displayed on the Checkout Page.
- Upload a Video or Image above your checkout description.
- Add testimonials for your Offer.
Read How to Add Testimonials to your Offer for details.
Read How to Edit the Text on the Checkout Page for more details.
- Configure the Primary color displayed on your Checkout Page.
- Enable or disable a Banner image.
- Configure your Banner image height.
Recommended banner dimensions: 2880px x 400px
- Upload your Logo image.
Configure your checkout form to:
- Collect name
- Collect address
- Collect phone number
- Add a custom field to your Offer Checkout Form
Read How to Collect an Address or Phone Number at Checkout for details.
Log in requirement
Choose whether or not returning customers must log in and if you want to collect passwords from new customers.
- Returning customers don't need to log in.
- Returning customers must log in.
- Collect passwords from new customers.
Read How to Collect Name and Password on the Checkout Page for details.
Set up your Service agreement
Add custom Terms and Conditions to your Offers that require your customers to acknowledge and agree before completing a purchase.
Choose to make your Service Agreement:
- Not Required.
- Required with default verbiage.
- Custom Agreement with custom verbiage.
Read How to Add Terms and Conditions to an Offer for details.
Place your checkout form at the bottom (recommended) or at the top of your checkout page when viewed on mobile devices.
- Checkout form on top of page.
- Checkout form on bottom of page. (Recommended setting)
Add links to the Footer of your page to help your customers navigate easily from your checkout page to your website. Your Footer section will adopt the same color as the page background and help you create a consistent, seamless look and feel across your page to eliminate distractions.
- Include a Navigation Bar to the Footer of your Checkout Page.
Read How to Customize Menus and Links for details.
Update your checkout from the 2016 legacy checkout to the 2018 checkout. Toggle the checkout type to use 2018 checkout.
Read 2018 and 2016 Legacy Checkout Templates for details.
- Include an Order Bump to present your customers with a product or service that can be added onto their purchase at checkout.
Read How to Add an Order Bump to your Offer for details.
And that's how to customize your Checkout Page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!