Learn to customize your Checkout Page to best suit your brand and create a fluid and consistent user experience when purchasing your Offer.
In this article:
Accessing the checkout page editor
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout to open your checkout page editor:
Checkout editor features
- Edit the Offer Title displayed,
- Customize the Checkout description displayed on the Checkout Page,
- Upload a Video or Image above your checkout description,
- Add testimonials to your Offer.
Read How to Add Testimonials to your Offer for details.
Read How to Edit the Text on the Checkout Page for more details.
- Configure the Primary Color displayed on your Checkout Page,
- Enable or disable Banner image,
- Configure your Banner image height,
Recommended banner dimension: 2880px x 400px
- Upload your Logo image.
Configure your checkout form to include:
- Collect name
- Collect password
- Collect address
- Collect phone number
- Add a custom field to your Offer Checkout Form
Read How to Collect an Address or Phone Number at Checkout for details.
Set up your Service agreement
Add custom Terms and Conditions to your Offers that require your customers to acknowledge and agree before completing a purchase.
Choose to make your Service Agreement:
- Not Required.
- Required with default verbiage.
- Custom Agreement with custom verbiage.
Read How to Add Terms and Conditions to an Offer for details.
Place your checkout form at the bottom (recommended) or at the top of your checkout page when viewed on mobile devices.
- Checkout form on top of page.
- Checkout form on bottom of page. (Recommended setting)
Add links to the Footer of your page to help your customers navigate easily from your checkout page to your website. Your Footer section will adopt the same color as the page background and help you create a consistent, seamless look and feel across your page to eliminate distractions.
- Include a Navigation Bar to the Footer of your Checkout Page.
Read How to Customize Menus and Links for details.
Prefer to the legacy checkout page? Toggle on the checkout type to use legacy checkout.
- Include an Order Bump.
Read How to Add an Order Bump to your Offer for details.