Use the Opt-ins Report to acquire greater insight into how well your forms are performing. Learn to use this feature to determine which Pages are collecting the most Form submissions and to bring clarity in the direction your online business should go!
In this article:
How to view your opt-ins report
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, select Analytics.
- Click View in the Opt-ins box from the analytics dashboard:
Filter your total opt-ins by:
- Landing Pages
To filter your report, use the dropdown menu in the sidebar to select up to five Forms and/or five Landing Pages you wish to display and click Apply:
Understanding your opt-ins report
Total Opt-Ins indicate the total number of Form submissions (also known as Opt-ins).
This overview will calculate the total number of Opt-ins including Single Opt-ins, Double Opt-ins confirmed, and Double Opt-ins not confirmed.
Double Opt-ins differ from the default, Single Opt-in because it requires your potential subscribers to qualify themselves and confirm their desire to subscribe before officially subscribing to your marketing emails.
Whereas, the default, Single Opt-in only requires a single action to permit the desire to receive marketing emails and officially subscribe to your list, such as submitting a Single Opt-in Form. Learn more about setting up Double Opt-ins in Kajabi.
Due to the nature of a Double Opt-in, contacts will not be added to your People tab if a Double Opt-in is not confirmed.
Your Opt-in Report provides insight into the Contacts created and the total Opt-ins in the Summary portion of the report. See below for more information about your Opt-ins Summary.
Opt-in Forms by Submissions calculate your top five Forms ranked by the number of submissions through each form.
Under each Form title, you can see the total number of opt-ins submitted for that specific Form and its percentage from your top five Forms.
Configuring your Filters to apply specific Forms will adjust your Opt-in Forms by Submissions card to display the analytics for your filtered Forms.
This chart can provide insight into your strongest Forms. You can then utilize this information to better understand the strengths of different Forms and Pages.
Landing Pages by Form Submissions calculate your top five Landing Pages ranked by how many Opt-in Form submissions have been collected on your top five Pages.
Configuring your Filters to apply specific Landing Pages will adjust your Landing Pages by Form Submissions card to display the analytics for your filtered Landing Pages.
This chart can provide insight into the specific Pages generating the most number of Opt-ins.
Summary provides a daily look at your Opt-ins submitted, Forms submitted, and Landing Pages used to collect Opt-ins. Nested within each date, you can view further detail about the Opt-ins submitted and Contacts created for the day.
- Opt-ins calculate your total Opt-ins from Single Opt-ins, Double Opt-ins not confirmed, and Double Opt-ins confirmed.
- Forms indicate the number of Forms completed. Remember, Opt-ins come from Forms. Forms in Kajabi can be created in the Marketing tab to collect Opt-ins. Therefore, you may have 10 Opt-ins collected from 3 separate Forms.
- Landing Pages indicate the number of Pages used to collect Opt-ins. If an Opt-in occurs by completing a Form on a Landing Page, it will be calculated into the Landing Pages total in the Summary. Keep in mind, Landing Pages do not include the Website Design Pages.
- Contacts calculate your total Opt-ins confirmed including Single Opt-ins and Double Opt-ins confirmed. Contacts will not be created from a Double Opt-in if they have not confirmed through their email. Therefore, Contacts will not be created in your People tab with a Double Opt-in until they confirm. This may result in a larger number of Opt-ins than Contacts. Learn more about setting up Double Opt-ins in Kajabi.