Learn to manually refund your Customers on Kajabi.
This article guides you through refunding your Customers directly from your Kajabi account. If you wish to refund your Customers in Stripe or PayPal, read How to Cancel and Refund a Payment in Stripe or How to Cancel and Refund a Transaction in PayPal for details.
Refunding your Customer
Perform a full or partial refund for your Customer(s) directly from Kajabi:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Search or Filter your Contacts to locate the Customer you wish to refund.
- Select the name of the Customer you wish to refund.
- Click View More next to "Total Offers".
- Select More Info for the Offer to refund.
- Open the Transactions tab.
- Then, open the More Actions menu (
- And select Refund payment for the transaction you wish to refund.
- Enter your Refund amount and select a reason (optional) for your records.
- Click Refund to apply:
Does your Transactions page look a little different? That is because the Transactions page is currently being updated! Check back soon for more information as we roll out this new look!
And that’s how to refund your Customers! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!