Learn to create a Subscription Offer to collect payment on a recurring basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, or yearly) in order for your customers to access your content.
In this article:
Editing your price: Subscription
Create a Subscription Offer to collect payment for your Product(s) on a regular payment interval (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
To edit your price to be a Subscription:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Then, select the Pricing tab.
- Navigate to the Price Details section.
- Click the Payment Type field.
- Select Subscription.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
Customizing your subscription offer
The Subscription Offer is commonly used for setting up memberships or subscriptions to charge customers on a pre-agreed, regular interval.
The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout.
Customers will maintain Product access until their payments are cancelled or the Offer is revoked manually.
Customizing your Subscription Plan:
- Payment amount - Amount paid for each regular payment (i.e., not the Setup fee).
- Currency - Select the currency for the Offer.
- Bill the customer every - Specify the payment interval (e.g., weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Trial period days (Optional) - Specify the length of the trial period (optional, leave blank for none. If left blank, your customer will be charged the Payment Amount for the subscription). Learn to create a paid trial
- Setup fee (Optional) - If a Setup fee is entered, then the first payment charged immediately upon purchase will include the Setup fee. This can be used to create a paid trial period. However, if you choose to keep the trial period blank, your customer will be charged the Setup fee + Payment Amount for the first payment. Each following payment period will only charge the specified Payment amount. Optional field, leave blank for none.
- Payment Method - If you have connected Stripe and PayPal to Kajabi, specify the payment processor available to purchase the Offer.
- Price text override (Optional) - Use a custom phrase to describe the price of the Offer.
Example Subscription Plan:
After completing your Offer, edit and preview your Checkout Page. Learn more
And that's how to create a subscription Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!