Learn to add a card block to sections of your page.
In this article:
What is a card block?
With the Card Block, display an image, configure your Card Action to trigger when clicked, and customize your Card messaging:
Adding a card block
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar panel, click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Card.
- Your newly created Card Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your card block
Customize your card to trigger an action when clicked:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as a link to lead to a section of the page
Additionally, you can configure your action to open in a new tab.
Upload an image
Brand and design your card block by uploading an image:
- In the card block sidebar editor, click select image.
- Click upload a new file or select a recent file.
- Select your image to upload.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
Enter a title, description, and footer text to communicate the block to your visitors:
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing the: