Learn to customize your Block Width and to change the appearance of your Block.
Adjusting the block width
Each Section of your Page is divided into a 12-column grid. Adding content (with Blocks) places your Blocks within the Section's 12-column grid.
When customizing your Block, you can adjust the amount of space your Block takes up in a Section to change the overall appearance of your content in the Section.
Be mindful of the effect a block's width may have on other blocks in the section.
How to change your block width:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar panel.
- Select the Section containing the Block you wish to edit.
- Then, click into the Block.
- At the top of the block, select the Column Number to change the Block Width.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Enable Grid and Guides to take control of the build of your page and ensure better accuracy and symmetry in your designs. Learn more
And that's how to customize the Block Width! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!