Learn to customize your Block Width and to change the appearance of your Block.
Adjusting the block width
Each Section of your Page is divided into a 12-column grid. Adding content (with Blocks) place your Blocks within the Section's 12-column grid.
When customizing your Block, you can adjust the amount of space your Block takes up in a Section to change the overall appearance of your content in the Section.
Be mindful of the effect a block's width may have on other blocks in the section.
How to change your block width:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar panel.
- Select the Section containing the Block you wish to edit.
- Then, click into the Block.
- At the top of the block, select the Column Number to change the Block Width.
- Click Save to keep your changes: